Virtual Speaker for Your Class
Have a legal educator guest speaker present virtually to your class. These virtual presentations typically are 45 min to 1 hour long.
- Step 1: Select a topic below
- Step 2: Select a date and time
- Step 3: We will followup with an email to arrange webinar technology needs. (Speakers can join your platform or your class can attend ours).
Building Legal Capability Part 1
Students will learn the first steps at addressing legal issues. Students will learn to
- Define what a legal issue is
- Identify relevant sources of legal information
- Apply law to a situations and Evaluate legal options by weighing personal and situational factors
- Understand how the law can impact people differently